Mental Health Top Tips and External Resources
Whether you are struggling with your mental health right now, or just want to find ways to become more resilient and practise self-care, we have gathered some information that may help.
Please remember that not all online resources and accounts are reliable, so we have only listed those we have verified to be from trained professionals working within mental health or relevant sector. If you find others, please proceed with caution.
Topics include :
- Situational Depression – short-term, stress related depression
- Relationships – couples, for those seeking a partner, and for parents
- Self-compassion – being kinder to yourself
- Values and understanding your emotions
- Healing trauma
- Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) – help for HSPs in an overwhelming world
- Diet and nutrition
- Further Resources
Please be aware that some of the topics could be triggering and if you are struggling always remember that you are not alone, and help is available. See our resources page for more information.