Can you help with the Project Inkubus ?
Well actually not you, just your stuff
So, good people of the PRFam, meetings have been had. Heads scratched, coffee consumed and a plan has been formed.
Now its your turn.
Please please please look down the back of your sofa, in the shed, loft and cellar. Then do the same at your neighbours and your bosses.
We have a shopping list!
If you’re in a position to let us have, free or dirty cheap anything off the following list we would be eternally grateful. Equally if you know of a good place to purchase any of our wish list, ideally we would rather spend within the fam’.
So get a brew and a biscuit, put on your thinking caps and see if you can help us find this list of goodies. (Whistle the A-Team theme tune, it helps!)
- 9mm plywood
- Camper stove/sink unit
- Hot/cold water tap(camper style)
- Water pump
- 20litre water container
- 10litre hot water tank
- Propane regulator/fittings
- 3.9/5kg propane cylinder
- Caravan mains connection
- Porta loo(not an integrated 1)
- 4m wind out awning
- 240 – 12volt smart battery charger
- 12volt leisure batteries
- Flexible solar panels and smart charging unit
- Digital TV ariel
- 32″/40″ smart tv/monitor with hdmi and vga inputs
- 2000w invertor
- 12volt smart charging relay from the engine
- Battery changeover switch
- 5- 2′ wide by 6′ long foam mattress
- Dry powder fire extinguisher
- Fire blanket
- Diesel night heater
- Bluetooth stereo (auto)
- Forward /reverse dash cam
- Foil blinds or material to make blinds 1m wide
- Large foil wide-screen cover
- Roll of foil insulation
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks you you lovely buggers.
Da da da daaa
Da da darr
Da da da darrr
Dar da da da darrrrr
For all those saying WTF is Inkubus ?! – Take a look.….